The UDI Galileo L automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
The UDI 6Matic is the latest development in automatic self-cleaning screen filters.
The filter offers an efficient solution for filtering water with fluctuating levels of dirt and varying flow rates....
The UDI Galileo L Air Assist automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
This product is approaching 'end of life'. Its successor is the Circukon.
Advantages of circulation filtration:
Separation of the dirt from the water using flow energy. Large dirtdischarging capacity at minimal loss of flushing water. Well-adjusted inflow keeps the filter element clean.
Advantages of UDI circulation filters:
- Strong steel with resistant plastic provide a filter which is suitable for many purposes. A high working pressure (max. 8 bar) poses no problem.
- The UDI circulation filter has a PVC filter element with a stainless steel filter mesh of 75 to 800 microns.
- By removing or adding plugs, the flow velocity can be optimised.
- Discharging dirt can be automated in a simple manner.
- To increase the dirt-discharging capacity, the filter can be applied crossflow.
- All models can be modularly interconnected to form units of any shape and capacity, if necessary with a joint dirt-discharge tank.
- A comprehensive range of fittings, connectors, and rapid couplings of the same make is available for assembling the units.
- A stainless steel version of the filter is optionally available. The largest models are available with a pre-filter to capture large particles(stone trap).
- No items found.