The UDI Galileo L automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
The UDI 6Matic is the latest development in automatic self-cleaning screen filters.
The filter offers an efficient solution for filtering water with fluctuating levels of dirt and varying flow rates....
The UDI Galileo L Air Assist automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
This product has been replaced by the UDI Circukon Filters!
Advantages of circulation filtration:
Separation of the dirt from the water using flow energy. Large dirtdischarging capacity at minimal loss of flushing water. Well-adjusted inflow keeps the filter element clean.
Advantages of UDI circulation filters:
- Strong steel with resistant plastic provide a filter which is suitable for many purposes. A high working pressure (max. 8 bar) poses no problem.
- The UDI circulation filter has a PVC filter element with a stainless steel filter mesh of 75 to 800 microns.
- By removing or adding plugs, the flow velocity can be optimised.
- Discharging dirt can be automated in a simple manner.
- To increase the dirt-discharging capacity, the filter can be applied crossflow.
- All models can be modularly interconnected to form units of any shape and capacity, if necessary with a joint dirt-discharge tank.
- A comprehensive range of fittings, connectors, and rapid couplings of the same make is available for assembling the units.
- A stainless steel version of the filter is optionally available. The largest models are available with a pre-filter to capture large particles(stone trap).
- No items found.