The UDI Galileo L automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
The UDI 6Matic is the latest development in automatic self-cleaning screen filters.
The filter offers an efficient solution for filtering water with fluctuating levels of dirt and varying flow rates....
The UDI Galileo L Air Assist automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
700 Series valve
The 700 series basic hydraulic valve is a diaphragm-actuated, hydraulically-operated, globe valve in either the oblique (Y) or angle pattern design. This design ensures that cavitation is reduced and, pressure loss is up to 30% less than from other control valves. The perfected design meets the requirements for drinking water distribution on an urban scale and in buildings, wastewater, fire protection systems, industry and water flows in general. The valve comprises two major components: the body seat assembly and the actuator assembly. The actuator assembly is unitized and is removable from the body as an integral unit. It consists of both an upper and a lower control chamber. Due to this design the valve is maintenance friendly and can be done without removing the unit from the installation. We can advise you based on the required flow rate, functions, quality marks and applications.
The advantages of 700 Series valves:
- Low pressure loss due to semi-straight flow
- Protected diaphragm
- Adjustable closing speed to prevent water hammer
- Excellent cavitation resistance
- Exceptional pressure control stability
- Opens at low inlet pressure
The 700 Series valves come in 3 verities:
- 700: The standard 700 Series
- 700 EN: Full bore throughput for lower pressure loss
- 700 ES: Anti-cavitation valve with greater cavitation resistance for conditions with greater pressure loss.
- Sizes straight: 1½" - 48" DN40 - DN1200
- Sizes (angled): 1½" - 18" DN50 - DN450
- Sizes straight EN: 2" - 12" DN50 - DN300
- Sizes straight ES: 1½" - 24" DN40 - DN600
- Both hydraulic and electrical opening and closing
- Pressure reducing
- Pressure sustaining
- Flow limiting
- Level control for reservoirs
- Check valve
- Pump control valve
- Water hammer arrestor
- Combination of functions
- Polyester coating
- Various materials
- Various flange standards
- Various solenoids
- N.O. version-electrically closing
- Various diaphragm rubbers
- Valve position indicator
- Third backup diaphragm chamber
- Anti-cavitation cage
- Other options on request
- No items found.