The UDI Galileo L automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
The UDI 6Matic is the latest development in automatic self-cleaning screen filters.
The filter offers an efficient solution for filtering water with fluctuating levels of dirt and varying flow rates....
The UDI Galileo L Air Assist automatic disc filter is composed of several G.K. filters whose filter element consists of plastic discs compressed on a variable holder. This unique flushing mechanism opens up the filter element during the flushing cycle...
Air and vacuum release valves high pressure
Air bubbles in a pipeline system lead to reduced capacity and can damage installations.
The situations described below can result in air in the pipeline system:
- Starting up the pump
- During the filling of the installation, air can be trapped in the system
- Turbulence at pump suction
- (Per volume unit of water (at 20°C), 2% of air enters the system. In case of pressure and temperature variations, it is possible that the air does not remain in solution.)
To protect the installation against vacuum damage a kinetic or combination air release valve can be used.
The Bermad range of air and vacuum release valves comprises of 3 different types. Depending on the installation requirements one of the following types should be installed:
- Automatic air release valves ¾" & 1" (A30 / A71). Allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes
- Combination air release valves ¾" - 8" (C30 / C30-C / C70). It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar)
- Large air-flow capacity.
- Advanced aerodynamic design with a straight-flow body allowing higher than ever before flow rates
- Surge Protection (anti-slam)
- Plastic PN16
- Metal PN16
- Metal PN25 and PN40
- Drinking water service standards
- Inflow prevention (only combination air and vacuum release valve)
- Surge Protection (anti-slam) (only combination air and vacuum release valve)
Operation film Bermad C30
- No items found.